Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Wedding Preparation

Hi readers...

I'm preparing something great this year. Guess what it is!

Yeah, i'm preparing my wedding this September :) 

Hope everything will be done well. 

So, here are some preps that we've done so far.

Venue : Crowne Plaza Jakarta
Church : St. Polikarpus Catholic Church
Venue Decoration : Lili-Vicky Decoration
Bridal : JJ Bride
Prewedding : JJ Bride (May)
Morning Bouquet : Rosela Florist
Evening Bouquet : Atrina Soendoro
Wedding Shoes : Donamici
Wedding Robes : Griya Oksana
Wedding Rings : Golden Eiffle
Wedding Organizer : Partee Organizer
Music and Entertainment : David Entertainment
Wedding Souvenir : Momo Gift for Jakarta Celebration; Fine Souvenir for Manado Celebration

Those are some list that I remember :)

To prepare the one and only BIG DAY in your life is not as easy as I imagine, but somehow I enjoy everything... You just have to enjoy it since it will be only once in a lifetime. On the next post, I will be posting my engagement pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment